14/07/2014

Bargain finds



  I've collected a few items that have grown into a very special place in my heart. These are my biggest and most recent bargains ever and they're the perfect way to be in trend without breaking the bank.



   I'll start with the oldest.


  
   This hat is from Pull&Bear and I snapped it up at the sales for the ridiculous amount of 3,99€! The more I wear it the more I cherish the fact that I brought it home with me.



   Now on to this one. This disco pants dupes are from Primark and I was extremly unsure when it came to buying these. I saw them on sale rack and picked up a pair just for curiosity. When I saw that they were marked down to 3€ I almost gasped! I've taken so much wear out of them that they're well worth what I paid for, for not to mention that they're very high waisted which is always a plus on my list.



   This jacket/coat number I've got quite recently also from Pull&Bear. I instantly fell in love with it as soon as I saw it full priced on the website but was not willing to pay 45,99€. When I saw that it had been reduced to 19,99€ I ran to the nearest store as fast as I could and grabbed myself one. I couldn't be happier! It matches with pretty much everything I wear, and it gives any outfit an effortless chic vibe which I love. Also, it's now on sale here for 7,99£!!





   Last, but certainly not least, these babies! I never really thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and actually like them. The truth is the more I saw them on tumblr, the more they'd grown into me. They give a very casual, "not trying at all" look to the outfit which we all want at some occasions. I wasn't sure how much wear I'd get out of them so I couldn't justify paying crazy amounts of money for the real deal Birkenstocks. Instead, I got these from Lidl, yes, LIDL, for 7,99€. They're really comfy and even if I end up not liking them next year or so, I will not feel guilty for paying what I paid since I got my wear out of them.


   Feel free to tell me which are your biggest bargains and dupes in the comments! 



Lots of love, M.


Tumblr 
Instagram 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário